Commercial Auto Insurance
Commercial auto insurance provides broad protection that can be important to many people, including truck drivers, snow plow operators, tow truck drivers, couriers, construction workers, business owners, and even pizza delivery guys.
Many of the common types of personal car insurance coverage apply to commercial auto insurance, such as:
- Bodily injury liability.
- Property damage.
- Medical payments.
- Personal injury protection (PIP).
- Uninsured/Under-insured motorists
What Does Commercial Auto Insurance Cover?
Basically, commercial car insurance covers the same major coverages private individuals purchase (usually at higher limits); however, there are many add-ons more suited for commercial driving, such as coverage for your:
- Employees, including fellow employee coverage and broadened and blanket policies that protect additional employees or people for whom your business is doing work.
- Equipment, including loading and unloading goods.
- Business, which protects your assets in the event of a lawsuit.
One of our licensed agents can inform you of your exact coverage needs based on your business and vehicle use.